[Libs-Or] Upcoming free webinar from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM PNR)

Carolyn M Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Fri May 12 14:28:51 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know about an upcoming webinar the NNLM PNR has scheduled. This is our free monthly webinar called PNR Rendezvous and on May 17 we will have members of ALA's Rural, Native, and Tribal Libraries of All Kinds Committee (RNTLOAK) who will introduce attendees to 2 newly revised toolkits:

  *   TRAILS (Tribal Library Procedures Manual)
  *   The Small but Powerful Guide to Building Support for Your Rural Library

Outreach librarians, public librarians, community college librarians, trustees, library directors, librarians and staff in rural, native and tribal libraries will find should all find this session informative for how to manage your library and advocate for community support.

Attending the live session will allow you to ask questions and make comments but the session will be recorded and available on this webpage a few days after https://nnlm.gov/classes/pnr-rendezvous

No registration required. Available for 1 Medical Library Association CE credit.

When: Wednesday May 17 at 1:00pm PT, Noon Alaska, 2:00pm MT

How to join:

  *   Go to current PNR Rendezvous session<https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/j.php?MTID=t53bf87c7af31bd53df42cefa79744254>
  *   Enter your name and email address
  *   Enter the session password: pacific
  *   Click "Join Now"
  *   Follow the instructions that appear on your screen
For more information go to  https://nnlm.gov/class/trails-and-small-powerful-guide/7218

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP / Consumer Health Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Health Sciences Library
Box 357155
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
206-221-3449
martinc4 at uw.edu<mailto:martinc4 at uw.edu>