[Libs-Or] Youth Volunteer rules

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Wed May 17 15:30:44 PDT 2017

We're just working on bringing our volunteer program into alignment with our city's volunteer program and of course we have different kind of volunteers than most of the other city departments, especially when it comes to youth.   If you could answer a couple of questions, I would certainly appreciate it.

1.       Do you have volunteers under the age of 14 at your library?

2.       Do their parents have to sign for them?

3.       What is the youngest age for volunteers?

4.       If a youth aged 8-12 wanted to volunteer, do they have to be accompanied by an adult?

5.       What is the population of your community?

Thanks for your help and I will share the results.

Leah

Leah M. Griffith,  Director
Newberg Public Library
503 E. Hancock St.         Newberg,  OR  97132
503.537.1256