[Libs-Or] Fwd: Reminder: Call for Volunteers (open through Fri. 6/2)

Beth Filar Williams filarwilliams at gmail.com
Fri May 19 07:43:40 PDT 2017

Happy Friday PNW Libs:  Please consider volunteering for SustainRT
<http://www.ala.org/sustainrt/>if you are a member of ALA!

*Call for Volunteers*
SustainRT continues to grow and thrive. Be a part of this dynamic, new
round table!
We are seeking members for our Committees
<http://www.ala.org/sustainrt/sustainrt-committees>:

   - Governance
   - Membership
   - Online Education
   - Outreach
   - Programming

Why serve on a SustainRT Committee?:

   - Build your resume
   - Share your passion
   - Network with like-minded professionals
   - Expand your sustainability knowledge
   - Hone your leadership skills
   - Infuse sustainability in our profession
   - Support SustainRT's growth

Applications accepted until Fri. June 2nd
Notification by Mon. June 12th
Terms are for two years and commence on July 1st

More details on ALA's volunteer page, including the VOLUNTEER FORM
<http://www.ala.org/groups/committees/volunteer/frm_vol/>.
Not a SustainRT member yet? You can add SustainRT to your ALA membership
<http://www.ala.org/membership/renew-update> anytime!
Read about SustainRT
<https://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/blogs/the-scoop/sustainability-community-practice/>got
started.

Questions? Contact Jodi Shaw, Coordinator Elect
jodishaw at icloud.com
<http://www.ala.org/sustainrt/>