[Libs-Or] DVD automated vending

Jenny Berg Jenny.Berg at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Tue May 23 17:57:14 PDT 2017

Do any libraries have experience with the LAT Cube that vends a DVD after a library card and case are scanned?  I'd like to know what people think of them.  If I have not done a good job of explaingin the product, here is a link to the website and a video.
http://www.latcorp.com/LAT-Cube.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9SSsy3F7s&feature=youtu.be

Thanks,
Jenny

Jenny Berg
Library Director
McMinnville Public Library
503-435-5550
But the truth is that the state of our public libraries is a kind of litmus test of not only our economic health but that of our democracy, too. After all, libraries are the free, democratization of education, unbiased research, and uncensored enlightenment.
-Emmily Bristol