[Libs-Or] OLD books giveaway

Tami Brown tbrown at hermiston.or.us
Thu May 25 16:10:26 PDT 2017

Hi All,

We have over 275 VERY old books that we can no longer store and are hoping another library can give them a good home.  Some are as old as early 1800's to about 1930's. Way too cool to toss!!  We are hoping to see them in a collection or archive rather than being used for craft projects.

Unfortunately, we have to limit the offer to libraries who use the courier - it's just too expensive to ship by mail.  If anyone is interested just email me which items you would like (or maybe a whole box??)

Thank you,

Tami Brown

Hermiston Public Library