[Libs-Or] New book at the State Library: Reading, Research, and Writing

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Fri May 26 12:21:39 PDT 2017

The following new title is available for interlibrary loan from the State Library:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2D61A.9F3EEA40]
Reading, Research, and Writing: Teaching Information Literacy with Process-Based Research Assignments by Mary Snyder Broussard. ACRL, 2017. 978-0-8389-8875-6.

>From the publisher: "[This book] captures what academic librarians and their teaching faculty collaborators should know about reading and writing to improve undergraduate writing-from-sources assignments." See this blog post<http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/2017/05/reading-research-and-writing-teaching.html> for more information.

If you would like to request this or other materials from the State Library please use your library's established interlibrary loan process (e.g. OCLC or ALA request form).  Otherwise, send your full name, the name of your library, complete title information, shipping address, and a phone number to the document delivery department at library.request at state.or.us<mailto:library.request at state.or.us> or (fax) 503-588-7119. If you do not have access to ILL or are not currently affiliated with a library, please contact me<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> to discuss alternative options for borrowing the material.

Be sure to check out our Library and Information Science (LIS) blog<http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/> to discover the most recent additions to our LIS collection and search our catalog<https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/> for our complete holdings. The library science collection is meant to support the whole Oregon library community. Library Support welcomes your suggestions for acquisitions - email us<mailto:allLibrarySupport at oslmail.osl.state.or.us>!

This collection is supported in whole by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the State Library of Oregon.

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506 | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>

Follow us @StateLibraryOR on
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest