[Libs-Or] OLA election results

Jane Corry janec at multcolib.org
Sat May 27 08:38:59 PDT 2017

Please join me in thanking all the candidates who were willing to take on
the important work of being on the OLA board and in congratulating the
winners.

   - Our new vice president/president elect is Esther Moberg from the
   Seaside Public Library, who will begin her three year term.
   - Our secretary for 2017-18 will be Korie Buerkle from the Newberg
   Public Library.
   - The new treasurer is Lori Wamsley from Lane Community College, who
   will begin her 2 year term.

--
Jane Corry
Youth Librarian-Belmont Neighborhood Library

*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter.-Martin Luther King. Jr.*