[Libs-Or] Scappoose Library District Director Position

Dan White dwhite at scappooselibrary.org
Tue May 30 14:54:22 PDT 2017

Hi

Yes, the rumors are true - I have the opportunity to retire and will be
leaving my position as the Director of the Scappoose Library at the end of
July. I have truly enjoyed my time at the Scappoose Library and feel like
I'm leaving at a good time.

I've had the good fortune to work with a great Board in a really fine  and
supportive community.  Now I'm ready to give someone else the opportunity to
be a part of this community and lead this library.

So we are starting our search for a new director for our library district.

Here is the link to detailed information about the position.
http://www.scappooselibrary.org/employment

Please feel free to call or email me if you are interested and/or have
questions about the position.

Dan

Dan R. White, MLib

Director,