[Libs-Or] STELLA 2018 - Registration is open!

Hussong-Christian, Uta Uta.Hussong-Christian at oregonstate.edu
Wed Nov 1 12:03:59 PDT 2017

STELLA 2018

Where: University of California, Berkeley

When: May 18-19, 2018

(Please excuse cross-postings)

Registration is now open for the 2018 STELLA Unconference! Sign up at bit.ly/stella2018<http://bit.ly/stella2018>.

The University of California, Berkeley, is excited to host the next STELLA Unconference<https://stellagroup.wordpress.com/>, taking place on Friday May 18 - Saturday May 19, 2018. This free event welcomes current or aspiring science, technology, engineering and medical/health librarians and those interested in STEM librarianship! In the unconference spirit, YOU will drive the agenda and determine what discussions and breakouts will take place. We will be updating the STELLA website<https://stellagroup.wordpress.com/> as more information becomes available, including our keynote speaker and schedules.

Previous STELLA meetings have attracted STEM librarians from all over the country. We hope to see you at STELLA 2018!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at stellaunconference at gmail.com<mailto:stellaunconference at gmail.com>.

STELLA 2018 Organizing Committee