[Libs-Or] OASL Fall 2018 conference location

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Nov 8 08:53:13 PST 2017

I believe that the 2018 OASL Fall Conference will likely be in Wilsonville, but I'm not sure if that is 100% confirmed yet.

Sessions presenters were encouraged to submit materials, but not everyone did. Looks like none of the booktalk people submitted their lists. Bummer.

To see if materials are posted for a session you attended or were interested in, click on the session link in Sched, and then look under the session description.

https://sites.google.com/jesuitmail.org/oaslconf2017/scheduleevents or https://oasl2017fallconference.sched.com/

[X]

[cid:a7ae4a12-68e5-4840-897b-3e41060c23d7]

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
State Library of Oregon |Library Support and Development
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>