[Libs-Or] We're hiring! Technical Services Librarian (0.8 FTE), Sherwood Public Library

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Wed Nov 15 11:41:09 PST 2017

Hi All,

Do you have a user-driven philosophy about library collections and cataloging? The City of Sherwood is seeking a Technical Services Librarian to perform a range of professional library services in a leadership role for library acquisitions, cataloging, and bibliographic control. Help us launch new collections and leverage our existing collections to best meet the needs of our patrons. Come be a part of what makes Sherwood a great place to live and work!

Find more details here: http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/hr/page/technical-services-librarian-32-hours-week

Job Closing Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 - 5:00pm

I'm happy to answer questions about this position and invite you to help spread the word about this opportunity.

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>  |  Monthly e-newsletter<http://www.libraryaware.com/1690/Subscribers/Subscribe?showonlynewsletterlists=true>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services