[Libs-Or] AWESOME job opening in Washington County!

Eva Calcagno Calcagno at wccls.org
Mon Nov 20 13:06:24 PST 2017

Hello Oregon Library folks,
Washington County Cooperative Library Services has an awesome job opportunity opening March 1st.  Why do I say that? Because I'm retiring Feb 28th and my position will be open!  After 28 years at WCCLS, I am taking the opportunity to transition to the leisure life.

This is a good time for WCCLS as well. We are well funded, have a strong network of libraries and services, and WCCLS has a capable and talented staff. By leaving now the new Manager will have a chance to get established before beginning to plan for the next levy cycle. Attached is a flyer about the job opening and here is a link to the County's job site if you'd like to read more.  The application period closes Dec 10th.  https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cowashingtonor?

Washington County is a great employer and WCCLS enjoys strong support from County Administration and the Board of Commissioners. It really is an AWESOME job. :)
If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Or you can contact Nicole Stewart in  Washington County Human Resources (503) 846-4542, Nicole_stewart at co.washington.or.us<mailto:Nicole_stewart at co.washington.or.us>.

Stay tuned for retirement party information.....

Eva Calcagno, Director
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln St., MS-58
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503)846-3233 office | (503)846-3220 FAX
www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>
https://www.facebook.com/wccls