[Libs-Or] Micofilm Readers

Perry Stokes director at bakerlib.org
Wed Nov 22 14:51:52 PST 2017

We've had a ScanPro 2000 unit for about 8 years. I highly recommend it.

The digital editing & file saving features are great.

We just need to upgrade to the newer 3000 model.
http://e-imagedata.com/scanpro3000-overview/

Perry Stokes | Library Director

Baker County Library District | 2400 Resort St | Baker City, OR 97814

o: 866-297-1239 | m: 541.403.0450 | f: 541-523-9088 | e:
<mailto:director at bakerlib.org> director at bakerlib.org