[Libs-Or] Micofilm Readers

Aaron Novinger anovinger at orcity.org
Wed Nov 22 15:33:14 PST 2017

Hi Perry,

We at Oregon City have a ScanPro 3000. It's pretty amazing. Surely, I can dig up the vendor info and get back to you.

www.orcity.org/library/microfilm-scanning-system<http://www.orcity.org/library/microfilm-scanning-system>

Aaron

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D202C8.FF0E2EC0]

Aaron Novinger
anovinger at orcity.org
Technology & Library Promotion Librarian
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1022 Direct phone

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORCityLibrary>, Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/OregonCityPL/>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/oregoncitylibrary/>!
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.