[Libs-Or] Oregon Library Association Board meeting, 12/1/17

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Wed Nov 29 12:24:28 PST 2017

**Please forgive cross-postings**

Hi everyone,

I'd like to invite all of you to participate in the Oregon Library
Association Board meeting this Friday, December 1, 10.00a-2.15p, at the
Washington County Law Library in Hillsboro. The Board welcomes comments,
questions, and ideas from anyone in the library community. At 1.00p in all
of our regular meetings, we specifically invite comments from the public,
although you're welcome to attend any portion of the meeting. Here is the
meeting agenda, if you'd like to see what we're discussing.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yeZ6nyB12LSeLd0uIDFWjqt1Y0lCg
0aOz7Gxwth8whA/edit?usp=sharing

You can review all of the meeting documents here:
https://ola.memberclicks.net/executive-board-meetings

If you would like to attend in person, I've attached directions to the
Washington County Law Library. If remote attendance is more your style, you
can connect to us via GoToMeeting by clicking the following link or calling
in:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/224534333
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112 <(646)%20749-3112>
Access Code: 224-534-333

Can't make it at all? No problem! If there's something you'd like to share
with the Board, please feel free to contact me or any other OLA Board
member.

I hope to hear from you!

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

--
OLA President, 2017-18
olapresident at olaweb.org
541-447-7978 x301 <(541)%20447-7978>

*You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the
world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself! ~The
Doctor*