[Libs-Or] Corvallis, Oregon librarian receives national public service honor

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Nov 30 07:55:48 PST 2017

Congratulations Natalia!

NEW YORK - Today Natalia Fernández, curator and archivist of the Oregon Multicultural Archives and OSU Queer Archives at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, was named a winner of this year's I Love My Librarian Award. Fernández is being recognized for her leadership in transforming lives and communities through education and lifelong learning. She is one of only 10 librarians in the country this year to receive this national honor. She is also the first librarian from Oregon to receive the award.

Full announcement: http://www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2017/11/corvallis-oregon-librarian-receives-national-public-service-honor

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
[cid:image003.png at 01D2BCD4.A65A4C70]