[Libs-Or] Job opening at Hillsboro Public Library - Shute Park branch

Elizabeth Lopez Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Sat Sep 2 15:16:30 PDT 2017

Hi All,

There is a new job opportunity at the Hillsboro Public Library - Shute Park branch for a Part-time (25-hour) Youth Services Librarian! Our ideal candidate for this position is bilingual in Spanish/ English and opportunities for neighborhood engagement abound. This position is open until 5:00 pm Friday, September 8, 2017.

Hillsboro Public Library has an opening for a Librarian to work at our Shute Park Library location who is passionate about providing public services to our growing, vibrant, and diverse community. Our Shute Park Library staff want to get to know the community members, kids, and teens who frequent this busy neighborhood library. Although a generalist, you particularly enjoy working with the after-school crowd and assisting kids and teens with their library needs; and you love thinking of creative activities and events to keep this young audience engaged and learning.

To Apply Please visit our website Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Jobs<https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/departments/human-resources/join-our-team/application-packets> to apply online through our link. For an alternative to our online application system you may download and print an application packet. Completed paper applications should be sent to: City of Hillsboro Human Resources Department 150 E Main St., Floor 2 Hillsboro, OR 97123.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks! -Elizabeth

Elizabeth López | Shute Park Branch Librarian Supervisor
City of Hillsboro |Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6597| email elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

Please note: my work week is Tuesday - Saturday