[Libs-Or] Katie Anderson is leaving the State Library, but Library Support is here to help!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Sep 8 16:41:38 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I’ve been at the State Library for over a decade and it’s time for me to continue my career in a new place with fresh challenges. I’ve loved my work and colleagues at the State Library. There aren’t many jobs like it. Therefore, I tossed my hat into the ring for the Youth Services position at Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS). My first day at WCCLS is October 2, 2017.

My last day at the State Library is September 22, 2017. Starting September 23, please direct any questions to my co-workers in Library Support. Their names and contact information are available here on the Library Support website<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/contact_us_directory.aspx>. As most of you know, they are very knowledgeable and always happy to help!

Working with many of you was my favorite part of being the Youth Services Consultant. I look forward to seeing you soon in my new role!

Thank you,

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us> | 503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[https://oslmail.osl.state.or.us/owa/attachment.ashx?id=RgAAAACEM8B76i%2bTQpgBMZd80XofBwBkBDWFH9fLSrPEvg0ZY7okAAAAAAA%2bAADIwG0zQ8foSquJEqPDAzZKAAAp4I4OAAAJ&attcnt=1&attid0=EADoHdcW2w3DRb2nGznbmB2O&attcid0=image001.png%4001D328A9.BB21E0A0]