[Libs-Or] Exciting full-time librarian job opportunity at Washington County Cooperative Library Services

Lisa Tattersall LisaT at wccls.org
Sun Sep 17 15:41:36 PDT 2017

Hello all!

I’m pleased to share an exciting job opportunity at Washington County Cooperative Library Services in Hillsboro - our Digital Engagement Librarian.

The goal of the Digital Engagement Librarian position is to grow the usage of WCCLS’ digital collections and resources, help member library staff feel more confident assisting patrons with our digital collections and resources, and to increase patron interaction with our digital engagement and readers’ advisory platforms.

Our ideal candidate is collaborative and a strong communicator, provides excellent customer service (both for our patrons and our partners) and has a commitment to expanding diversity, equity and inclusion in our digital collections and services. They are curious, love to learn, and take the initiative. They are comfortable with change, resourceful, and embrace the iterative approach we bring to our work.

Check out all the details for the position and apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cowashingtonor/jobs/1847757/digital-engagement-librarian The posting closes on October 1st.

If you have questions about the position, please let me know!

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Tattersall

Program Supervisor for Collections & Adult Services

Washington County Cooperative Library Services

lisat at wccls.org<mailto:lisat at wccls.org> | 503-846-3271