[Libs-Or] Celebrate Afterschool Partnerships with the Annual "Lights On Afterschool"

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Sep 18 13:16:58 PDT 2017

FYI. (Please pardon the cross-posting.)

"Celebrate Afterschool Partnerships with the Annual "Lights on Afterschool<https://events-na1.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/2329397269/en/events/event/shared/default_template/event_registration.html?sco-id=2354095432>!"
Free Webinar on Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
(PDT)

Join Melissa Ballard, STEM Manager for the Afterschool Alliance and Dan Gilbert, Project Manager for the Afterschool Alliance, for this webinar to learn more about Lights On Afterschool, and how your library can participate.

Libraries and afterschool programs make great partners. Every October, the afterschool field celebrates the important role these programs have in the lives of children, families, and communities. This year, on Oct. 26, we want to make the celebration bigger and better than ever. Library-afterschool partnerships are an official theme of this year's event-and we want to highlight the many ways libraries and afterschool programs are pairing up to provide engaging learning opportunities and critical supports to children and families across the country. Join us for this webinar to learn more about Lights On Afterschool, and how your library can participate.

Register Here<https://events-na1.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/2329397269/en/events/event/shared/default_template/event_registration.html?sco-id=2354095432>