[Libs-Or] Large tables up for adoption

ALEXANDER Margaret Margaret.Alexander at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Sep 21 14:31:00 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

We have 14 beautiful maple tables that need good homes by early October, as we have replacements arriving at that time.

13 have power and lights.  1 has no power or light.

The tables are maple Alcott from Worden<http://www.wordencompany.com/workspace-options>, and the laminate table top measures 48"x72".  They are mostly in good condition.   Some are a little wobbly from being moved around too much, but could be tightened up/braced.

You haul.  Chairs not included.

Thanks!

-Margaret

Margaret Alexander
Librarian Manager, Technology & Facilities
Eugene Public Library
100 w. 10th Ave
Eugene, OR