[Libs-Or] Fw: OLA Quarterly Fall 2017 call for papers

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Mon Sep 25 10:18:24 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder to please get in your proposals by the end of the day today if you'd like to write an article for the fall issue of OLAQ. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Buzzy

Library Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR 97754
bnielsen at crooklib.org
541-447-7978 x301

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.