[Libs-Or] One City, One Book and etc.

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Sep 27 10:42:16 PDT 2017

Hello all,
I received the following email and since we don't keep track of that information here at the State Library I offered to forward it along. Please respond directly to Ivana.
MKD

Subject: One Book, One City Information By State

To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Ivana Petani, and I am currently interning with the Library Marketing department at Penguin Random House! In an effort to better serve communities nationwide, we are compiling a list of our titles that have been used in One Book, One City programs across the nation between 2015 and 2017. We believe that this data is especially helpful for program planning at libraries and want to share it on our Common Reads website (http://commonreads.com/).
Is it possible that your Center for the Book has records of the One Book programs from the last two years in all participating cities and or towns in your state? Please let me know if you can help us in this endeavor, or if you could redirect me to some useful resources! Ideally, we would like to obtain this information by October 18th.
Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email (ipetani at penguinrandomhouse.com<mailto:ipetani at penguinrandomhouse.com>) or phone ((212) 572-2435 ext.822435).
Best,
Ivana Petani

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian