[Libs-Or] RIPL webinar: Buy-In Not Opt-Out: Creating a Culture for Staff Driven Metrics

Ross Fuqua ross.fuqua at state.or.us
Wed Sep 27 15:13:05 PDT 2017

Apologies for this last-minute reminder, but the Research Institute for Public Libraries (RIPL) is hosting a free, drop-in webinar tomorrow, Thursday, September 28th at 11:00am our time on measuring institutional performance. It’s limited to 100 attendees, but an archived recording will be available after the fact. Please see below for more info.

Cheers,

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image003.png at 01D337A3.1DDA2970]
________________________________
Join us tomorrow for the next installment of the quarterly RIPL Webinar Series:

Buy-In Not Opt-Out: Creating a Culture for Staff Driven Metrics<https://ripl.lrs.org/webinars/>
Thursday, September 28th
12:00-1:00 MST/2:00-3:00 EST

Presenter: Chris Cairo

Is staff in your Library reluctant to participate in the measurement of institutional performance? Do they seem confused by the logic model and struggle to apply it to their work? Would you like Senior Staff to make data driven decisions?

Learning Outcomes
·         Learn a method for engaging staff at all organizational levels in program evaluation.
·         Improve staff analytical skills and help the entire organization, including your Board of Trustees, focus on institutional strategy.
·         Be introduced to a performance measuring system that works.
You do not need to register for this free webinar. Please be aware that the capacity of the webinar room is 100 participants; get there early to get a "seat!”

The webinar will be recorded and the archive will be available afterward at ripl.lrs.org/webinars<http://ripl.lrs.org/webinars>.

Connection Information:
Audio will be via VOIP. You can listen to the webinar with a USB headset or your computer speakers.
In advance of the meeting, please run through the connection test:
 https://na1cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Access the meeting room online at https://enetlearning.adobeconnect.com/ripl/

Please enter your name as you log in as a guest.

Please consider logging in to the meeting 5-10 minutes in advance to make sure we can troubleshoot any technical issues, and not take time away from our session to do so.

--
Amanda Jacobs Foust
RIPL Project Coordinator

P 720.376.9441<tel:(720)%20376-9441>