[Libs-Or] OCE office chairs?

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Sep 29 16:35:51 PDT 2017

We've gotten chairs and adjustable electronic work tables from the state contract with Office Depot and it's been a better price than the Oregon Corrections.   It seems that if it is furniture that they aren't making from scratch and just assembling, the savings aren't quite as good.  Saying that however, we did get our new meeting room chairs (that were just assembled) as they were the best price and most comfortable (and we required samples to try out as our fire dept. bought the most uncomfortable meeting room chairs that just about cause you to have muscle cramps they are so bad).

Have fun, buying furniture can be a challenge with everyone's opinion!

Leah
Leah M. Griffith, Director
Newberg Public Library
503 E. Hancock Street     Newberg, OR   97132
P 503-537-1256