[Libs-Or] Access to a single film/video for an online class

Meg Buchanan buchanan at klamathcc.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:18:56 PDT 2018

I feel like I should know this, but...

One of our instructors has asked if we can provide access to a feature film (vintage 1964) for his online class.  The movie is part of the course content and viewing would be limited to enrolled students, with access most likely from our LMS or via the Library website.

We do not currently have access to any streaming service with this film.  A request like this may or may not come up again over the next year or so.

Can someone recommend a way that we might technically and legally provide online students with access to this one film?

Meg

Meg Buchanan
Interim Director, Learning Resource Center
Klamath Community College
7390 S 6th St
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603

P: 541-880-2233