[Libs-Or] Oregon Reference Summit Underrepresented Staff Scholarship (Due May 7)

Daina Dickman daina.dickman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:16:32 PDT 2018

 The first annual Oregon Reference Summit will be held Friday, June 1, 2018
at the LaSells Stewart Center at Oregon State University. Organizers for
the Oregon Reference Summit have the opportunity to extend a scholarship to
a library staff member from an underrepresented background.

To further our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we seek the
participation of diverse library staff to attend the Oregon Reference
Summit. We encourage applicants from underrepresented racial, ethnic, or
other backgrounds to apply for this scholarship, covering the full cost of
registration. Applications will be accepted until Monday May 7, 2018.
Applicants will be notified by Friday May 11, 2018.

The scholarship application is available at: https://goo.gl/forms/
L4bU74aiCfuakArq1

Visit our website (https://answerland.org/news-events/summit/)  for more
information about the Oregon Reference Summit.

Sincerely,
Daina Dickman
Scholarship Committee, Oregon Reference Summit