[Libs-Or] Circulation signage

Adrienne Doman Calkins CalkinsA at SherwoodOregon.gov
Fri Apr 27 18:44:48 PDT 2018

Hello Great Brain,

I'm looking for alternate phrases to use for a new sign for our Circulation Desk. I've seen these alternatives, below, and am looking for any other suggestions for a full-service staff desk where we do mostly Circ and new cards, but also reader's advisory and reference. Something brilliant! Compelling! Accurate, but also broad without being confusing :)

What have you seen besides these options? Or, do you recommend any of the following?

*        Borrower Services

*        Customer Service

*        Library Services or Library Services Desk

*        Help Desk

*        Patron Services

*        Information

*        Ask Us

Many thanks for your ideas,

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  calkinsa at sherwoodoregon.gov
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://exchange.wccls.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=2PYgqopBB-XN5gYbgi1IxhksmcvzG5cWcErsO-WMtF8dTbvWwlfVCA..&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fsherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Monthly e-newsletter<https://exchange.wccls.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=YIpfqhqmou8a0P1_CaiAxu7szM_7I0vATQtIlsxG4sIdTbvWwlfVCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.libraryaware.com%2f1690%2fSubscribers%2fSubscribe%3fshowonlynewsletterlists%3dtrue>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient, or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.