[Libs-Or] Oregon City Library seeks people who love people!

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Thu Aug 2 17:09:36 PDT 2018

Hi all:
We are recruiting for on-calls to help us fill our 56-hour, 7 day a week operation in our lovely new building in Oregon City. We are a great place to work, if I do say so myself! Oregon City is a great community, super supportive of their library. Now that we have expanded, our numbers are sky high and we are a very active, busy place. We need people who love people and who can keep up with an activity-filled library. Please apply if this is calling your name!

Thanks much,
Mo
www.orcity.org/humanresources/open-job-2018-library-assistant-i-call<http://www.orcity.org/humanresources/open-job-2018-library-assistant-i-call>

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.