[Libs-Or] FW: Mock Pura Belpré Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Fri Aug 10 12:00:41 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

SAVE THE DAY!!!!!  REFORMA Oregon Chapter and Round Table invites you to our 4th Annual Mock Pura Belpré Award. Join us on Saturday, December 8, at the Estacada Public Library.
We'll be posting more information about the list of books suggested for selection in October.
¡Nos vemos!

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-846-3210 (new number)
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“You cannot fix what you will not face.”
“No puedes arreglar lo que no enfrentarás”.
James Baldwin