[Libs-Or] Announcing the formation of the OLA Staff Training Roundtable

Blake Kincaid blakelawrence at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:33:01 PDT 2018

Announcing the formation of the OLA Staff Training Roundtable.

Are there ever enough training resources? We think not, so we are forming a
new Roundtable with the goal of increasing library training resources for
everyone.

The Staff Training Round Table will be a resource for any library staff
member who is involved with staff training at their library. Membership in
this group will allow libraries across the state to discuss current
training issues and best practices, share resources, and collaborate on
building future training to meet the needs of an ever-evolving profession.

Starting in September OLA members will be able to join this new Roundtable.
We are hoping for participation from a wide variety of libraries in the
region for our inaugural year. Please consider joining us so we can hit the
ground running.

Stay tuned for more concrete information when we become official in
September.

Thank you,

Blake Kincaid & Laural Winter (co-chairs)

We have an official mailing list, so you can send us a message:

OLA_Staff_Training_RT at ola.memberclicks.net.