[Libs-Or] New District Librarian

John Schoppert jschoppert at cgcc.edu
Tue Aug 14 18:39:51 PDT 2018

Thanks for all your work and effort Diedre. I hopefully suspect you will
not completely disappear from the scene.
I trust the new director is completely capable of taking on the task.
Welcome MaryKay.
John

John Schoppert
Director of Library Services
Columbia Gorge Community College
400 E. Scenic Dr.
The Dalles, OR. 97058-3434
541-506-6080
jschoppert at cgcc.edu

*We all do better when we all do better.*
-P. Wellstone

--

This communication may contain confidential or privileged information,
including information covered by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy