[Libs-Or] New District Librarian

MaryKay Dahlgreen mkdahlgreen at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 12:27:29 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,
Thank you so very much for your warm wishes and all your support over the last several months. I am very much looking forward to starting a new chapter at the Lincoln County Library District. I am so grateful to Diedre for all the work she has done for the district, the state and nationally. I am so grateful that she has agreed to show me the ropes for a couple of weeks. I look forward to working with all the great library staff in Lincoln County and I am so glad to be active again with my beloved Oregon library community.

All the best,
MaryKay