[Libs-Or] FW: OMSI is Hiring for Research and Evaluation

Robertshaw, Brooke Brooke.Robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 15 16:03:00 PDT 2018

FYi.. This came across EVALTALK. Maybe y'all know someone who fits this?
On 8/15/18, 4:00 PM, "American Evaluation Association Discussion List on behalf of Chris Cardiel" <EVALTALK at LISTSERV.UA.EDU on behalf of CCardiel at OMSI.EDU> wrote:

    (Thank you for your patience regarding cross-posting.)

    Dear EvalTalk colleagues,

    The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is seeking an on-call Junior Research and Evaluation Associate (bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred) to lead and support museum research and evaluation efforts by engaging people of all ages in collaborative research and development methods.  Activities may include literature reviews, data collection, data entry, data analysis, and report writing as well as much more, and will support exhibit, program, and organizational development.  Come join a dynamic team that participates in OMSI's vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest!

    Position Requirements
    . Bachelor's degree, preferably in sciences, behavior, museum studies, education, communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
    . Demonstrated basic experience in behavioral research (e.g. literature searches, data collection, data management, data analysis, data interpretation, and data reporting.)
    . Minimum 1 year of experience working with the public, formal and informal settings.
    . Minimum 1 year of coordination skills.
    . Pass a pre-employment criminal background check.

    Compensation Package
    . $15.25-$17.10 per hour, depending on experience.
    . Eligible for Oregon Sick.

    We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.

    To learn more or apply, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/261970.html.

    Please share this posting with others who may be interested, and feel free to contact me with any questions.

    Thank you!

         -Chris

    Chris Cardiel
    Research, Evaluation, and Impacts Manager Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
    1945 SE Water Avenue
    Portland Oregon 97214
    O 503 797 4631  | F 503 239 7811
    E ccardiel at omsi.edu  | www.omsi.edu
    I am out of the office Fridays through Sundays My pronouns are he/him/his

    Come meet the coolest robots ever! Robot Revolution on view Mar 17 - Sep 3.
    Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram

    EVALTALK - American Evaluation Association (AEA) Discussion List. See also
       the website:  http://www.eval.org
       with only the following in the body: UNSUBSCRIBE EVALTALK
    To get a summary of commands, send e-mail to listserv at listserv.ua.edu
       with only the following in the body: INFO REFCARD
    To use the archives, go to this web site: https://listserv.ua.edu/archives/evaltalk.html