[Libs-Or] Hail and Farewell!

Dale Vidmar vidmar at sou.edu
Thu Aug 16 13:42:29 PDT 2018

Congratulations, Valery on a wonderful career!

All the best to you as you fulfill and live out your dream!

Thank you for your remarkable care and devotion to librarianship.

Dale

Dale Vidmar
Professor
Information Literacy and Assessment Librarian/Distance Education
Coordinator/
Education, Communication, Nursing, Health, Physical Education, &
Leadership Librarian
Digital Media Gallery Venue Coordinator
Hannon Library
Office: Lib. 149
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520
541-552-6842
vidmar at sou.edu
http://hanlib.sou.edu/dale

"Anything that I ever did that was ultimately worthwhile,
initially scared me to death."
- Betty Bender