[Libs-Or] New District Librarian

Robertshaw, Brooke Brooke.Robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 17 14:36:45 PDT 2018

This is great news. Glad to hear that MaryKay will be working over in Newport! Heard from our librarian at Hatfield about how thrilled everyone out there is.

:)
Brooke

——————————————————————

M. Brooke Robertshaw, PhD

Assistant Professor & Assessment Librarian

Oregon State University Libraries & Press

121 The Valley Library

Corvallis, OR 97331

Office: (541) 737-1780

Mobile: (541) 870-6136

brooke.robertshaw at oregonstate.edu<mailto:brooke.robertshaw at oregonstate.edu>

“Numbers have life; they’re not just symbols on

 paper.” ~Shakuntala Devi

Library Liaison to the College of Education