[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly Author Showcase: Jane Scheppke

Charles Wood wuchakewu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:39:45 PST 2018

Jane Scheppke is the Assistant Director for Crook County Library in
Prineville, Oregon.  Please download and read her latest article, “Lots of
Ways to Be a Leader Or: I Am a Library Leader, and So Can You!,” here:
https://doi.org/10.7710/1093-7374.1938

>From Jane’s article, “LIOLA is essential for every librarian or
library-adjacent person who has ever wondered if their style of leadership
(or not even leadership, necessarily; just their style of being a person in
the world) makes them an asset or a liability to their community. I just
described *you*, didn’t I, you imposter-syndrome-having basket case!? Even
if you are a world-class weirdo, LIOLA will teach you how to recognize,
celebrate, and then mobilize your unique strengths for the betterment of
your library and your universe, and to recognize, celebrate, and mobilize
the unique strengths of others. You’ll also get to meet other cool
library-types from across the state and get one-on-one advice from bonafide
mentors in the field.”

For more information, see: https://www.olaweb.org/liola-2019

Thank you,

Charles Wood