[Libs-Or] Process Work Institute - Library Position

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Tue Dec 4 14:32:41 PST 2018

From: PWI Library <library at processwork.org<mailto:library at processwork.org>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:33 AM
To: Pierina Parise <pparise at emporia.edu<mailto:pparise at emporia.edu>>
Subject: PWI Library Position
I wanted to reach out and let you know that there is an open position at our library.  It's a wonderful little library at Process Work Institute, a psychology graduate school, in NW Portland.  I've attached the description here and the contact person is Hellene Gronda  hellene.gronda at processwork.org<mailto:hellene.gronda at processwork.org>
The position is only for 5 hours a week at $25/hr but is very flexible with availability to work from home.  They require a MLS for the job so it would be a good opportunity for someone who would like to supplement their current job and add to their resume :-)
Can you please share with the library community?