[Libs-Or] CIRCULATING CAKE PANS

Barbara Telfer btelfer at ci.the-dalles.or.us
Tue Dec 4 15:49:28 PST 2018

Greetings, Programs! [I hope someone got the Tron reference]

Our library wants to start circulating some specialty cake pans [specifically a "Cars" pan and a "Little Mermaid" pan, with more to come].

Is anyone else out there doing this?  If so, how do you store/circulate them?  Do you keep them in  plastic containers?  Do you display them in open shelving?

I realize that every library will do things differently, but it would really be nice to have an idea of what other libraries might be doing.

Thanks to any who respond,
Barbara Telfer
The Dalles-Wasco Co. Pub. Lib.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:
This email is a public record of the City of The Dalles and is subject to public inspection unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is also subject to the City's Public Records Retention Schedule.