[Libs-Or] OBOB *unofficial* elementary questions to share

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Mon Dec 17 09:11:17 PST 2018

The Newberg Public Library has prepared 10 sets of unofficial practice questions for elementary OBOB. To encourage OBOB programming we would love to share them with public libraries before they are available on our website on 1/24/19 (https://www.newbergoregon.gov/library/page/oregon-battle-books-obob).

If you would like the questions, please send an email to korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov<mailto:korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov>.

Happy OBOBing!
Korie Buerkle, Mary Lynn Thomas, Amanda Lamb
Newberg Public Library, Children's Services

Korie Jones Buerkle
Assistant Library Director | Children's Librarian
Newberg Public Library
Office: 503 554 7734 | Children's Desk: 503 537 0304
She, her, hers