[Libs-Or] Wooden book carts up for grabs

THORP Kristen L KThorp at eugene-or.gov
Wed Dec 26 09:43:36 PST 2018

Hi everyone, Do you need an old school wooden book cart? We have 6 ready to go to a good home. If you're interested we need them picked up by 1/14/19. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Kristen

3'5"X2'6"X1'3"
Space in between shelves is about 1'.
Two wheels front and back. 4 wheels total.

Kristen L Thorp
Youth Services Manager
Eugene Public Library
100 W. 10th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401 | 541-682-6687