[Libs-Or] The latest issue of the OLA Quarterly is now available! Small Libraries, BIG Ideas!

Charles Wood wuchakewu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:11:32 PST 2018

The latest issue of the OLA Quarterly is now available!

See: https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol23/iss3/

The theme for this issue is Small Libraries, BIG Ideas, and the Guest
Editor is OLA President Buzzy Nielsen. From Buzzy's introduction:

"The Oregon library community consistently amazes me with its innovative,
enterprising, and patron-focused activities. Indeed, we hear about these
many activities through Libs-Or, OLA conferences, and this journal. While
certainly not by design, many of the voices we hear come from libraries
along the I-5 corridor. Cool things happen in those libraries, of course,
but this issue of the OLA Quarterly amplifies voices we hear less
frequently: the rural institutions that constitute the majority of the
libraries in Oregon."

Please feel free to share this issue widely! We hope you like it.

Reading tip: The text and images are more clear if you download the issue
and articles all the way to a .pdf reader, and if you do so, the links will
be clickable.

Thank you,

Charles Wood

OLA Communications Chair