[Libs-Or] Adult Services Managers/Supervisors - Need your help for an OLA presentation

Victoria Campbell vcampbell at beavertonoregon.gov
Tue Jan 9 15:30:24 PST 2018

Hello

Are you an Adult Services Manager/Supervisor at a public library? If so, please keep reading.

We are presenting at OLA about how to successfully apply for your dream library job and need some help with the interviewing section. We are looking for things you might have a candidate do within the interview process that is beyond the typical interview (skype, etc..) and presentation model. Example: Asking them to model teaching a patron how to access eBooks on an iPad.

Please reply off list. We are happy to share the answers with other AS Managers/Supervisors.

Thank you for your time,

Victoria Campbell
Youth Services Manager
Beaverton City Library

Dawn Borgardt
Youth Services Supervisor
Hillsboro Public Library

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.