[Libs-Or] Your favorite book returns

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Tue Jan 9 18:15:17 PST 2018

We actually like the one we got from Birchard.   Birchard.biz<http://Birchard.biz>.

We like the rubber bins, especially the big black one as we have to push our bin across the parking lot and this is high enough so it’s not hard on their backs.    It’s really easy to push.  It also has a combo lock, so staff don’t have to hassle with a key (or forget the key in their pocket and take it home).

We’ve had it for 10-15 years and still looks good.

Leah
Newberg Public Library.

Sent from my iPad