[Libs-Or] Staff training activities - help with OLA Conference Program

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Jan 11 11:40:59 PST 2018

Greetings!

I am seeking collaborators for an OLA Conference Program, Taking Training Home: Activities for Staff Development

This session will highlight short, easily implemented staff development activities around customer service, reference interviews, or database searching. The type that might easily fit into a regular staff meeting.

I would love to hear from anyone that might be interested in presenting, but I would also welcome any suggestions of activities that have worked well in your library.

Please contact me directly with your thoughts or suggestions!

Thanks!
Arlene

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
[cid:image003.png at 01D2BCD4.A65A4C70]