[Libs-Or] next Coffee Connection 2.16.18

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Fri Jan 19 14:25:29 PST 2018

Gasp! It's unheard of! The next Coffee Connection date is already selected!

But the coffee is barely cold from the last one. Have they no sense of decency?

Yes friends, it's true, our next Coffee Connection is on the calendar. It will be Friday, February 16, 2018 from 8-10 a.m. (drop in and stay as long as you want/can). Location: TBD. Send me ideas.

A question came up about academic librarians attending. The answer is BY ALL MEANS!

Another person asked if supervisors are welcome and here is my response: we end up talking about managing libraries and people, and all aspects of those topics. If this is your area of specialty, assignment, interest, etc., please feel free to give this a try. The people who attend are ALL, without exception, smart (really, really smart), experienced, witty, and warm. And funny. Did I mention funny?

At any rate get this on your calendar, stay tuned for location, and Eva, this one's for you!

Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.