[Libs-Or] Graham Street Productions exhibits

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Mon Jan 22 10:41:19 PST 2018

Thank you everyone for your comments on this display. It sounds great, and we're going to try to host it.

Cheers!
Buzzy

*************************
Library Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR 97754
bnielsen at crooklib.org
541-447-7978 x301

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.
________________________________
Have any of you ever hosted an exhibit made by Graham Street Productions? We have a community group that would like to co-sponsor a showing of the exhibit "Architecture of Internment" about the Japanese internment of WWII. It looks interesting, but we wanted to check to see if any of you had experiences working with the organization.

https://www.grahamstreetproductions.com/exhibit

Thanks for your thoughts!

Cheers!
Buzzy