[Libs-Or] OLA Conference Tips & How-To's

Sara Q. Thompson sara.q.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 07:26:33 PST 2018

We're seeing lots of great excitement for the 2018 OLA Conference in Eugene
-- thank you so much, everyone!

And with that excitement comes a teeny bit of challenge. We had a limited
number of hotel rooms at the group rate and it seems those are going really
fast. For Friday night, they're already gone. But never fear!  We have
pulled together *a list of other hotels*
<https://orlib18.wordpress.com/2018/01/29/hotel-options/> within 2 miles of
the conference center. While these don't offer the group rate, they are
competitively priced. Get your reservation soon!

After you have registered for the conference
<https://orlib18.wordpress.com/registration/>, be sure to sign up with Sched
<https://orlib18.sched.com/>, where you can create your own personalized
schedule. Bookmark the mobile site <https://orlib18.sched.com/mobile> on
your phone or tablet to have it handy at the conference. We have more Sched
tips here <https://orlib18.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/how-to-use-sched/>.

The conference hashtag is #ORLib18 for your tweeting and gramming pleasure.
(OLA is already taken by, well, everyone else.)

We look forward to seeing you in April!

Sara Q. Thompson
Conference Communications