[Libs-Or] Gifting journals: Oregon Historical Quarterly

Jennifer Belle jbelle at g.emporia.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:59:13 PST 2018

Hello all!

Linn-Benton Community College in Albany, OR possesses seven years of the
journal Oregon History Quarterly. We would like to give these away to an
institution that has an interest. While we are gifting them freely, we
would ask that you arrange with us to pay for shipping. We have each
edition from Spring 2010 through Winter 2016 and Spring 2017. You may
request as many or as few as you would like. You may contact me by email at
bellej at linnbenton.edu

Thank you for your interest.

Jennifer Belle
Reference Assistant Librarian