[Libs-Or] 2018 ARSL Conference UPDATE!

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Jul 9 12:18:59 PDT 2018

Greetings! (and please pardon the cross-posting)

I'm passing along the following update about the 2018 ARSL Conference:

You may have heard that the Association for Rural & Small Libraries 2018 Conference, Linking Libraries in the Land of Lincoln, was a fast sell-out.  Initial seats sold out, however, there is currently room on the waiting list<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyUTqsdDqEilQhmnuO3d8SNXDjJICd2O5U7T2iPma84L9P5Q/viewform> for those wishing to join us in Springfield, IL this Sept. 13-15.  If you were planning on joining us, but thought it was too late, we welcome you to sign up<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyUTqsdDqEilQhmnuO3d8SNXDjJICd2O5U7T2iPma84L9P5Q/viewform> now for the best chance to receive a registration link.

This year we are thrilled to have author Elizabeth Berg, a live stream with Dr. Carla Hayden, and the announcement of who wins this year's Best Small Library award. Best part.... all of these events and 5 meals are included in the conference cost of $275 for early bird member registration. More information about the conference is available on the ARSL website, <https://arsl.info/conference-main-page/>

Remember, early bird pricing goes away on July 13th, so be sure to get on the waiting list <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyUTqsdDqEilQhmnuO3d8SNXDjJICd2O5U7T2iPma84L9P5Q/viewform> soon, in order to save the most on your conference experience.

For additional information, please contact:

Erin Busbea
Columbus-Lowndes Public Library System
314 7th Street North
Columbus, MS 39701